Basic info for Summer Camp 2021
Thank you all for being patient with the details for camp. Now that the sign-up has closed, here is some additional information:
- Drop-off is between 7:45am-8:45am on July 22nd at The Rock Church.
- Breakfast is not served so please ensure your student has eaten before arrival.
- Please come into the youth entrance on the South side of the church building to sign a camp Ranch Specific Release that was NOT part of registration. We must have this release signed for each person coming to camp.
- Do not drop your student off and leave. Please come inside to check-in & sign release.
- We will depart the church at 9am.
It is approximately a 2.5 hour drive to Bear Trap Ranch where we are staying. We plan to stop and each lunch and play some games at a park on the way down.
- Pickup is between 4:00-5:00pm on Saturday July 24th at The Rock Church
- Your student will have eaten lunch but we are not serving dinner on the 24th
- In the event that the busses are delayed in returning, please watch for an email update on Saturday afternoon, the 24th.
Suggested Packing List: (Bedding & Bath Towel are Provided)
Closed toe shoes
Toiletries – (soap, shampoo, toothbrush/paste, deodorant)
Clothes for three days (two nights)
Flashlist or Headlamp
Not necessary, but if desired:
Bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
**We are encouraging students to limit the use cellphones & devices . The Ranch does NOT have cell service and WiFi will not be available to students. We appreciate your support in this effort.
We are so excited for Summer Camp! It will be a wonderful adventure!
~ The Base Camp Leadership Team
P.S. This camp will take place July 22-24, 2021 at Bear Trap Ranch near Colorado Springs