Base Camp is the student ministry of The Rock Church in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Our goal is to see fully mature, fully developed, followers of Christ. In order to accomplish that, we focus on training and equipping students to know God and do His work.
Jump to Section:
Base Camp meets regularly on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Wednesday Night Services:
6:00-6:30pm Youth Pre-Service Prayer (look for us on the lawn or in room 2)
7:00-8:30pm Service in the Student Center Auditorium (6-12 grade).
Club 58 (5-8 grade) meets on Sunday mornings. Students meet in the sanctuary with adults during The Rock services and are dismissed after worship.
- Community – We believe that “church” is a family of people; not a place.
- “You can’t do life alone.”
- Action: Join us on Wednesday nights
- Discipleship – We believe there are no perfect people (we all have a next step to take).
- Action: Ask a leader about being discipled
- Supernatural – We believe miracles happen everyday.
- Action: Pray and/or Bless someone that’s hurting or in need
- Generosity (Time, Talent, Treasure) – We believe you can’t outgive God.
- “We are blessed to be a blessing.”
- Action: We can be generous with our time and treasure. There are lots of opportunities to give back–ask a leader
- Service – We believe saved people serve people.
- Action: Volunteer with us (Food Bank, Outreach, Setup & Teardown, Media, Worship, etc.)
At BASE CAMP you aren’t a guests/attendees; you are apart of a family. And that’s important, because guests/attendees spectate and are served, but family members have responsibilities. If you want to learn more about our church-family we invite you to join us on Sunday mornings or Wednesday nights.